For Immediate Release
June 8, 2023
Jacksonville, Florida – Safariland®, a brand of The Safariland Group®, a leading global provider of safety products designed for the public safety, military, professional, and outdoor markets and one of Cadre Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: CDRE) (“Cadre”) key brands is proud to announce a highly requested addition to the 6000 series of holsters.
The new Red Dot Sights Open holster line has an open pocket that protects the optic and does not use a flip-up dust cover. Like its predecessor, the DO series, the new RDSO holster has an open top yet still provides protection to the user’s optic. The new RDSO features an updated optics cavity that allows for the use of a wide range of optic designs. The 6390RDSO and 6354RDSO holsters feature the Automatic Locking System (ALS) to firmly secure the firearm. The optional QLS 19 Locking Fork allows these holsters to be used on various mounting platforms with the addition of a QLS 22 Receiver Plate installed.
“Safariland customers asked, and we answered with the new RDSO 6000 series holsters,” said Eric Gasvoda, GM of Duty Gear for Safariland. “Red dot sights are integral to modern firearm design and usage. Safariland’s 6000 series holsters continue to evolve to find innovative ways to provide active retention while protecting the firearm and its accessories.”
Key features include:
• ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures the firearm
• Completely open top holster for ease of drawing/reholstering
• For use with red dot optic-equipped firearms
• Optional ALS Guard for increased security
• SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction
• Suede lined to protect the handgun’s finish
• Standard 3-hole pattern for use with all Safariland mounting systems Available fits include Glock, Sig Sauer, and Shadow Systems models, with more fits coming soon for Staccato, Smith & Wesson, and Heckler & Koch, among others. To learn more about RDSO holsters, visit Safariland.com.
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a leading global provider of a broad range of safety and survivability products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets. The Safariland Group offers a number of recognized brand names in these markets including Safariland® Armor, Duty Gear and Communications, Bianchi®, Break Free®, Hatch®, Med-Eng®, Identicator® and NIK®. The Safariland Group’s mission, “Together, We Save Lives®”, is inherent in the lifesaving and protective products it delivers. The Safariland Group is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The Safariland Group is a trade name of Safariland, LLC.
For more information about The Safariland Group and these products, please visit www.safariland.com.
For media resources and information, please visit the www.safariland.com/media-center.
For further information, please contact:
The Murray Road Agency
email@example.com 843-410-2739 x103