Sig Sauer has launched the first in its ENDURE Series of pistols from Sig Custom Works. The Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Endure has the same recoil-operated, locked-breech, striker-fired action as the standard full-sized P320 XTEN, with some additional features.
This is a limited edition run of 2,500 guns aimed at collectors and outdoor enthusiasts. As Sig says, these new 10mm handguns are ready for the toughest outdoor conditions and the most demanding users.
For maximum protection in the challenges of adverse weather conditions, the P320-XTEN Endure slide is fully Cerakoted. The two-tone gun has a traditional black grip module, with a topographic pattern etched into the slide that gives it an extra-cool visual appeal. The slide is optics-ready with a PRO footprint, for use with ROMEO2 and ROMEO-X PRO. Other features include a 5-inch bull barrel for maximum accuracy and XRAY3 Day/Night Sights.
As for ergonomics and capacity, the P320-XTEN Endure is impressive. The exclusive ENDURE XSeries grip module with aggressive LXG laser stippling provides maximum grip during wet conditions. Also, each Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Endure comes standard with three 15-round magazines.
Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Endure Specs
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Magazines Included: Three 15-round steel mags
- Sights: XRAY3 day/night sights
- Optic Footprint: PRO (DeltaPoint Pro)
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches
- Barrel Length: 5 inches
- Overall Width: 1.3 inches
- Weight: 33 ounces (including magazine)
- Sight Radius: 6.8 inches
- Slide Finish: Topographic Cerakote
- Trigger Type: X-Series Flat Trigger
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel (FCU)